Do you have what it takes to join a growing home service team in Media Pennsylvania? Looking to take your career in the trade industry to the next level? Apply now—call or fill out the form below!
Why Choose a Career with Dream Team Home Services?
If you’re looking for more than just a job, or to be more than just an employee with a company, make your career move to join the Dream Team Home Services. The passion you have for your craft will thrive here. We’re growing and always hiring individuals who want more out of their careers. Our 5-Star ratings are no accident! We hire only the most reliable and highest-skilled electricians, plumbers, HVAC techs in the business. We want technicians who are committed to solving problems for our customers, doing the job right, and standing by their work 100%.
The Dream Team Home Services is a fast-growing home services company based in Delaware County, PA. We provide a full list of services to homeowners in the area from plumbing, to electrical, to heating and cooling. Homeowners know when they call the Dream Team Home Services, they’re getting some of the best techs in the area to provide solutions in their home. Our customers love us for that, which is why we’re always looking to hire the best!
- Electrician Job Opportunities
- Plumber Job Opportunities
- HVAC Technician Job Opportunities
Pride. Respect. Honesty.
Gareth and Ryan came from Ireland to this great country in 2000. In 2001 Gareth started his own business, Kelly Electric Co Inc, Ryan started and ran a plumbing business called Antrim Plumbing. They both operated their own independent businesses until October 2018 when they decided to launch a new business Dream Team Home Services offering plumbing, electric and HVAC services.
Their friendship gave the ability to provide their customers with even better service by providing a complete package. They both have been serving Delaware, Montgomery and Chester counties for 20 years as the best Electric & Plumbing & HVAC companies. Dream Team Home Services only hires the highest skilled, most reliable, plumbers, electricians and air conditioning techs in the business. Solving problems for our customers, doing the job right and standing by all of our work 100% – it’s just what we do.
We Believe Our Employees Should
- Have the right tools & training they need to get the job done.
- Strive to go above & beyond to serve our clients.
- Enjoy the team environment they work in.
- Be celebrated for their successes.
- Competitive, excellent pay
- Direct deposit pay every Friday
- 6 paid holidays and 12 PTO days
- Best in class training, tools and work trucks
- Company supplied stocked truck with gas card & EZ Pass
- Company iPhone & iPad
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Earn bonuses & spiffs
- On-going training & professional development
- Performance-based bonuses
- Work-life balance
- Company that cares for its employees – family owned and family focused
- Wide variety of job types keeps the work week interesting
- Team-focused work environment – work with people that treat each other with respect
- Stability – We’ve been in business since 2001, and we’re only getting better!
- Retirement Plan
- Must have a good working knowledge of products & services being offered. This may require additional study & training both on and off-site
- Possess superior customer services & communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in a related trade
- Participate in the on-call rotation for emergency, weekend & holiday service requests
- High school diploma/GED required
- Able to work well in a team environment (hence the company name)